Children’s rehabilitation has been designed to satisfy polyvalent and interdisciplinary needs in rehabilitation of children, from birth until the age of 16 years.
The program is created by a multidisciplinary team (physiatrist specializing in children’s pathology, pediatrician, defectologist, speech therapist, psychologist, nurse, therapists), through an individual approach and with an active participation of parents.
- congenital anomalies and deformities of locomotor apparatus
- locomotor apparatus injuries
- peripheral and central nervous system lesions
- rheumatological diseases in remission phases
- acquired spinal deformities and growth diseases
- respiratory diseases
- delayed psychomotor development
- conditions after hip surgeries (due to congenital hip dysplasia, epiphysiolysis, Perthes disease)
- birth injuries (torticollis, brachial plexus lesions)
Therapy program includes: kinesitherapy (individual or group), hydrokinesitherapy in the swimming pool or Hubbard bathtub, manual massage, pearl bath, peloidotherapy, paraffin, occupational therapy, logopedic treatment.